Entry-level QA Engineer at Toast
Toast is partnering with ScholarJet to reward candidates when applying for jobs through an un-bias process. We're creating skills-based competition that ask candidates to showcase their ability for the job and also earning a chance to win $3,000 extra to pay off student loan debt.
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a QA Engineer
- Gather and analyze requirements from business teams and stakeholders to determine QA needs for change requests.
- Draft testing designs, regression test plans, and other QA related documents.
- Implement, improve and maintain new and legacy testing classes/suites for both the Developer and Administrator teams.
- Build UI testing scripts using tools such as Provar or Selenium to test functions not covered by test classes.
- Develop and automate application end-to-end or unit testing framework (in Production and UAT orgs) to maintain stability during continuous integration.
- Lead weekly & monthly release regression test cycles.
- Collaborate and establish an automated pipeline for production level releases.
- Identify platform issues and craft proactive technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Your qualification for this position will be primarily determined by your submission to this competition.