Do you thrive in a fast paced, competitive, self-driven sales/recruiting environment with the opportunity to make a base salary with uncapped commission potential? At CRST we are an employee centric environment where we have established internal employee development programs based on performance. Have with our team contests and activities in a high energy setting!
Job Summary: The Driver Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of company drivers, owner operators, experienced fleet owners, lease purchase drivers, and rehires
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified contractors.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks including personal records, MVR, and DAC reports.
- Review and process applications of prospective hires and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Explain the company’s operating policy and safety standards and work with drivers or applicants who present issues.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Maintain standards as outlined by CRST International policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a related field and customer service experience is required
- A high school diploma or GED is required and a degree in a relevant field preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are needed
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screening