Intern - Appraisal (Freeport, IL; Lancaster, WI)
This internship will assist with chattel evaluations and market surveys, as well as obtain and analyze sales data information to accurately plat legal descriptions for sales and plat subject properties. This is a paid internship; however, students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization.
- Collect and analyze sales information to support appraisals and asset valuation.
- Assist appraisers with property inspections.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working towards completion of bachelor's or associate's degree in agricultural business, business administration, finance or economics.
- Agricultural background required, with knowledge of agriculture economics and farm practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of values of machinery and equipment, typical to agriculture in the area.
- Computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), client databases and industry software (Facts, FEM or equivalent).
Compeer Financial requires all applicants to complete the application on our website to be considered for this position. Apply here.