Do you want real world business experience? Do you want exposure to senior leadership? Do you want to make an impact? Join the Randa team and work for the largest men's accessory company in the world. We offer internships tailored to a specific role, providing in-depth training and exposure to suppliers, retailers and brands. Working side-by-side with Randa associates and managers, you will participate in meetings, structured training sessions and assignments as a full participant and collaborator in our business. Our internship is a 10-week snapshot of a full-time role.
At the end of the 10-week program, each intern will have the challenge and opportunity to develop and present an individualized project to senior management. These presentations are the highlight of an exciting and rewarding experience, while providing each intern an opportunity to spotlight their knowledge and insights.
The intern program lays the foundation of a great career at Randa. Many of our summer intern graduates are currently working for Randa.
Opportunities are available for rising seniors and recent graduates. Positions in NEW YORK CITY; BLOOMFIELD, NJ; and CHICAGO, IL (Internships in Design, Merchandising, Sales & Sales Forecasting are available in all offices!!!)
- Assisting forecast analysts in using historical data to project future sales and needed inventory levels
- Working with retailer planning department to adjust forecast according to market trends
- Preparing internal and external selling reports and sales plans
- Communicating extensively with sales, licensing and logistics teams
- Working with planning department to adjust forecast accordingly
- Supporting the forecasting team with organizing samples and selling reports
- 10-week paid internship
- Networking events and lunches with senior leaders
- Intern networking events
- Weekly department seminars
- Trade-show and market week exposure
- Course work on resume writing, presentation skills, & verbal communication skills
- 40 hour work week / Flexible work schedule based upon an 8-hour work day
- Half day Fridays!
- Positions in New York, NY; Bloomfield, NJ; & Chicago, IL
Candidates must be completing Junior year (May 2020), a Senior or a recent graduate.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, professional, dependable team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion/Industrial Design, Business, Marketing or Visual Communications
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail