Intern - Insurance Officer (Waite Park, MN; Glencoe, MN)
This internship will work with the Crop Insurance sales team to process and service Compeer clients regarding multi-peril crop insurance (MPCI), crop hail and other insurance policies. This is a paid internship, however students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization.
- Develop an understanding of crop insurance products available through Compeer Financial and risk management strategies that can be achieved with these products that meet client needs.
- Provide support to the sales team and interact with clients in the office, on the farm or via phone, mail or text (as needed).
- Collaborate with AIP underwriters and Insurance sales team to review and gather documents for accuracy and completion as needed.
- Scan completed documents into document management system and file according to document name.
- Data Entry into the AIP systems.
- Protect client confidentiality and integrity of Compeer client data.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business or a related field.
- Knowledge of agriculture and agricultural operations is preferred.
- Efficient, accurate, detail oriented.
- Proficient with multiple forms of technology and software including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality products and services.
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with internal and external clients.
Compeer Financial requires all applicants to complete the application on our website to be considered for this position. Apply here.