Intern - Communications (Lakeville, MN)
This internship will work with multiple teams to support a variety of communications, events and new initiatives for Compeer Financial with exposure to the communications team’s entire portfolio of work. This is a paid internship, however students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization. Work hours: Full-time during summer 2020 with potential for part time during the school year.
- Developing, executing, and implementing communications and materials across multiple platforms.
- Researching, writing and editing content for internal and external audiences.
- Additional duties may include event planning and execution.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration, graphic design, marketing or communications.
- Strong interest in agriculture industry.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and software applications such as Excel and Word.
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and oral communication skills required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Proven ability to demonstrate solid judgment and flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.