Financial Aid Advisor
Miami Dade College, one of the largest and most diverse institution of higher education in the nation is accepting applications for the position of Financial Aid Advisor.
The Financial Aid Advisor reviews and evaluates students’ financial aid requests and makes award adjustments and recalculations. The Advisor may be responsible for overseeing the campus coordination, review and delivery of a Financial Aid specific program, based on the needs of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes/interprets federal, state and institutional policies and eligibility
- Resolves conflicts between application for aid and supporting documentation
- Interprets federal and state income tax returns as they apply to student eligibility
- Adjusts student and parent data at the DOE-Central Processor services
- Informs and advises students/parents regarding availability of various funding sources, application process and procedures, rights and responsibilities related to student financial assistance
Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of related experience.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.