Quality Management Internship - Spring and/or Summer 2020
Quality Management Internship – Spring &/or Summer 2020
Attention all Juniors and Seniors, we invite you to explore a career in the aerospace industry at Safran Test Cells. Safran Test Cells is an aerospace engineering company responsible for the design and supply of aero-engine test facilities and test equipment. We are a subsidiary of Safran Group, an international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Operating worldwide, Safran has nearly 90,employees and is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters.
Safran Test Cells has an opening fora Quality Intern to join or team in New Brighton, MN. This is a great opportunity for anyone planning a career in quality management, manufacturing management, industrial engineering or business. Don’t miss this opportunity to get hands on experience, gain practical skills and knowledge that you will use as you continue to advance in your career in any high-tech industry.
Working within the Quality Department, you will:
· Assist with developing and implementing various audit forms and procedures that meet Aerospace quality standards.
· Implement electronic processes for quality tests such as the Factory Acceptance Test.
· Junior or Senior year student currently pursuing a degree in Quality Management, Manufacturing Management, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
· High level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated ability provide creative solutions for complex issues.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Strong time management skills
Paid Internship: $20/hr
Duration: Spring &/or Summer 2020
Hours: M-F, Up to 40 hours per week
Interested students should submit a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this opportunity, how this opportunity fits in with your career goals, and your past accomplishments.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.