Intern - Dairy Consulting (Baldwin, WI )
This internship will assist the Consulting Team in providing agricultural and financial information to clients through updates to Excel based models. The intern should develop the ability to combine agricultural and business knowledge with an understanding of consulting models in order to provide updated solutions to meet clients’ needs. This is a paid internship, however students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization
- Use Microsoft Excel to update consulting models for clients.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working towards completing a bachelor’s degree in agricultural business, business administration or a related field with 2-3 years completed.
- Must be available to work from Compeer’s Baldwin, WI location during the summer.
- Proven client service skills and effective team skills are essential.
- Must be able to utilize computer technology and a wide variety of software applications, including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Solid understanding of financial statement, spreadsheets and commercial dairy operations.
Compeer Financial requires all applicants to complete the application on our website to be considered for this position. Apply here.