JRD seeks several outgoing individuals to survey international arriving passengers regarding their U.S. Customs process experience. The Survey Analyst will be part of a team that will travel to a different city every week conducting passenger satisfaction surveys. These are full-time, temporary positions for approximately 6 weeks beginning November 11, 2019. If you are looking for a position that allows you to travel extensively to some of the most exciting, metropolitan cities in the U.S., then this job is for you!
Applicant must reside near major metropolitan U.S. airport.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Successful criminal background check
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bilingual preferred (English and other language)
- $18.00 per hour, plus daily federal government per diem to cover meals
- All travel costs (flights and hotels) are paid by the company