Are you interested in working for a company with opportunities to help implement diverse technology solutions every day? Does working for a growing business with a can-do culture interest you? If so, then Mechdyne is the team that you are looking to join.
Mechdyne is one of the world's leading providers of innovative audio, visual and information technologies. We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software and consulting.
As a Project Manager, you will be the go-to person between Mechdyne and the client. Your main focus will be helping your team execute on day-to-day project activities while working closely with delivery teams, maintaining all project related schedules, and becoming a master of documentation of all project information. Be prepared to dive deep into projects and enable discovery each day!
- Become a global expert by managing projects all over the world, across multiple industries with a diverse client base
- Deliver successful custom solutions with million dollar projects on time and on budget while leaving our clients smiling once your work is done
- Be a leader and guide all team members towards successful project completion
- Responsible for overall coordination of complex, cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with Fortune 500 executives while presenting on all project areas including budgets, timelines, and milestones achievement
- Enjoy variety in your work, not just sitting at a desk! You will be involved with all aspects of the project from customer meetings to helping stage and test while making your clients vision become a reality
- Grow professionally through on-going training, certification programs, and continued learning
- Bachelor's degree in any business or engineering related field or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrable experience and skill in building client relationships
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead a team to project completion
- Solid organizational skills including unyielding attention to detail
- Willingness to work hands on in a very fast paced, hi-tech environment
The "nice-to-haves" for this position include experience with at least a few of the following:
- Lean Construction understanding
- General commercial construction experience
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Prior experience with managing and reporting on project budgets
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Continuous improvement certifications such as Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.