Are you looking for a career that presents you with the opportunity to advance the growth of a company through marketing materials and content? Are you interested in working in a collaborative environment where a positive attitude and thinking are not only wanted, they're expected? If this sounds good to you, then this may be the perfect job for you.
As a Marketing Specialist at Mechdyne Corporation, your primary role will be supporting growth and sales initiatives for the Integration and Software Business Units.
You will be the daily liaison between these business units while also developing targeted client proposals and presentations, gathering and sharing information between business units to inform overall Marketing and development efforts. Your marketing efforts will include content creation for generation of qualified leads, and the website, drafting of collateral materials, photography, event related promotions, and prospect nurturing. You will also coordinate client visits and demonstrations to ensure professional management and messaging of these events.
The Marketing Specialist role will have the opportunity to work remotely up to three days per week. Two days per week you must be able to work in Marshalltown. The days of the week that you are able to work remote may vary depending upon the requirements of the projects at that time.
- Generate qualified leads through the development of ideas and materials to attract new prospects as well as to nurture existing prospects
- Create and develop targeted messaging, based on market knowledge, to support sales teammates
- Maintain and update Company website(s)
- Work with Marketing, Sales and other teammates to develop and update Marketing materials
- Assist with and develop Marketing materials including coordination with external suppliers for production
- Assist with the coordination of client visits and events, as required, to ensure professional marketing presence
- Participate in appropriate engineering and sales meetings
- Provide marketing perspective on sales and engineering requests
- Assist with marketing projects, as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Ability to work from our Marshalltown offices at least 2 days per week
- Experience with or working knowledge of marketing and/or CRM tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar marketing automation software
- Ability to communicate and work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity with sales, engineering and other departments
- Ability to work as part of a team
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.