At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value…
Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for.
Some questions before we get started. Does the thought of pursuing new business excite you? Are you a highly motivated self-starter? Do you want to join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting? If so, please read on…
What does a Sales Executive at PRC do?
The Sales Executive works to improve PRC’s position in the market and actively seeks to grow business. They are responsible for building key relationships with prospective clients, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Importantly, they build and maintain relationships to achieve the primary goal of growing PRC’s client list.
More specifically, they…
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all PRC products and processes.
- Actively seek new clients, leveraging existing contacts and acquiring new contacts.
- Build and maintain a network.
- Guide potential clients through the sales process, analyze needs, and present solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing on creating timely and relevant communications to the market, including education and promotion.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Travel up to 50%.
What does a Sales Executive at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required. Degrees/certificates in Business Administration or Marketing preferred, others considered.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of hospitals/healthcare systems is a plus.
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales is a plus. As is experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially presentation, customer service, and listening skills.
- Must be able to create, edit, and manage sales presentation material development and delivery.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tasks at once.
- Driven, self-starter with an ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Build rapport quickly, cultivate relationships, and relate to a diverse group of individuals.
- Explain PRC’s products and processes with energy, conviction, professionalism, and clarity.
- Learn and use a number of computer programs.
- Lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
- Maintain composure in stressful situations.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer