Summer Sales Internship
We are looking for intelligent, driven, finance-and policy-savvy people to assist in Capstone’s marketing and sales. Candidates also should have confident and outgoing personality and be prepared to work in an intellectually-challenging environment as well as having excellent technological abilities. Successful interns can receive a full time offer.
· Identify and cultivate new business opportunities
· Manage prospects throughout the sales cycle, record progress in CRM, and accurately allocate marketing resources.
· Schedule meetings for presentations to drive new business.
· Develop key strategies related to marketing Capstone and gain a wealth of knowledge regarding sophisticated investment strategies.
· Articulate the Capstone message and drive brand awareness.
· Influence and build relationships with analysts.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· A networker, business-driver, initiator and good at searching out new business opportunities.
· Tech-savvy, knowledge of coding a plus, proficient in Microsoft Office required.
· Thoughtfully create positive customer experience by delivering information and helping to resolve issues.
· Demonstrate persuasive written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in complex and changing environment.
· Excellent research skills.
· Interest in public policy.
· Exhibit strong and confident interpersonal skills.
· Displays strong character, professionalism, and integrity.
· Results oriented. Able to drive business to support firm’s vision and goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· High academic achievement.
· Interest in finance and policy