Merchandise Analyst - Pottery Barn Kids
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is looking for a Merchandising Analyst for Pottery Barn Kids! The right person will review plans and eCommerce merchandise strategies to achieve sales as well as gross margin goals.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Ensure brand marketing initiatives are in line with merchandising strategy;
* Assist in development, maintenance and execution of seasonal plans for the channel as well as all new product launches on the website;
* Partner with Merchants, Web Operations and Creative to ensure that product is set up accurately and is maintained appropriately
* Participate in weekly site testing to update presentation and product data integrity
* Assist Site Merchandisers with website search optimization
* Partner with Inventory Management to determine product availability as well as sales and clearance strategies;
* Assist in eCommerce photography request process as well as sales to identify opportunities for the channel to communicate opportunities to cross channel partners;
* Analyze site metrics to connect web behavioral profiles to customer, sales and merchandising data;
* Partner with analytics team to develop more comprehensive tracking and analysis
* Perform and maintain competitive website analysis, keeping abreast of market trends and eCommerce consumer trends, customer service issues and eCommerce technology and dynamics
* Other projects as assigned
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc...
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you have....
* BA/BS (required)
* 1-3 years of previous eCommerce, retail or catalog experience (preferred)
* Strong affinity for product and concept
* Visual display or website merchandising experience
* Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
* Proven analytical and business planning skills
* The ability to deal with ambiguity, fast pace and a changing environment
* Strong computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet applications
We're excited about your because you have....
* At least 1 year of eCommerce/Merchandising experience or an internship within the field/industry
* Strong affinity for the product/concept
* The ability to make timey decisions, anticipate challenges and provide creative solutions
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills
* The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision--to enhance our customers' quality of life at home--extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
* Tax-free commuter benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* Quarterly sample sales
* A business casual work environment
* A bike share program
* Time off to volunteer
* Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
* Company-sponsored walks and runs
* Healthy, organic options in the cafeteria and an awesome salad bar
* Discounts on nearby gyms and other local businesses
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland