Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Company: Choco [Stealth]
Choco is one of the fastest growing European startups. The company was founded in March 2018 by entrepreneurs who helped start companies such as Zalando (IPO), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (IPO).
We are a B2B platform connecting food suppliers and buyers on a global scale. While our technology is reshaping one of the oldest and most valuable industries on the planet - the food supply chain, we are obsessed with our mission to eradicate global food waste.
To do this, we have raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds in European history. We are now looking for highly motivated individuals, who are able to assume a great deal of responsibility and take an important role in our US expansion.
As a Talent Ambassador, it will be your responsibility to shape the most important part of our company's DNA: our people! You will initiate the candidate's first introduction to Choco and it is your job to find creative ways to get the very best people on board that will help our company to grow on a global scale. You will be leading the entire talent process end to end: from finding the best talent, being their first contact point to integrating them in one of our Global Expansion Teams. This includes a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities needed for an early-growth stage of a startup. At the same time, it requires acute emotional intelligence and empathy.
We have a data-driven approach to anything we do here at the People Ops Team, thus you should be analytical and keen to work with numbers and the newest technologies out there. This is an opportunity to join one of the departments with the biggest impact at Choco and we expect you to be driven, hard-working, analytical and a true startup enthusiast. For us, our people are the most important asset and only the very best people can be trusted to be our ambassadors for future talent.
- +1 years of experience in a startup/consultancy (Business Development, Sales, Consulting, Talent Acquisition role)
- You have a deep understanding of the different departments and roles in an early-stage startup
- You are skilled at screening, interviewing, and it is an ease for you to get to the core personality of people
- You have good communication skills in English and German
- You are analytical and like to work in a structured, data-driven way
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously
- You understand the immense impact of your role and are excited to be a driver of the talent acquisition process
- Hands-on experience of building and managing an organisation from the ground up as part of an early-stage startup
- Significant personal growth and ownership. Receive mentorship and top-level insight to support your rapid growth within the company
- Word-Class Team - we value close bonds and offer unlimited support to each other. You will be part of an international team united under a common vision
We are accelerating our global expansion and looking for a highly motivated candidates, excited about the adventure of building a great company together. You can also apply for the position through out career page using the link provided: https://www.choco.com/jobs. For any additional questions you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Available as full-time or as internship (ask about the location)