2020 Campus Full Time Hire - Mutual Fund Administrator 1 (Milwaukee)
U.S. Bank is looking for emerging talent from undergraduate campuses ready to jumpstart their career with us. This position has been identified for a start date of
January 21, 2020 and June 22, 2020.
Why U.S. Bank?
Headquartered in Minneapolis, with a presence across the globe, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we are one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. We’re committed to doing the right thing, making smart changes and collaborating for the good of our customers, communities and other stakeholders – and especially for the good of one another (we’ve been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company® for five years running). At U.S. Bank, you’ll be empowered with the tools you need to succeed in your role and grow your career.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of Investment Company Act of 1940, Sub-chapter M of the Internal Revenue Code, and Blue Sky state securities registration
- General knowledge and understanding of legal, regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect the mutual fund industry and their clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- One to two years of experience in Mutual Fund Administration or related field, (i.e., public accounting Basic knowledge of Advent applications)
- CPA certified or candidate
- Position to be filled on January 21, 2020 and June 22, 2020
- Preferred December 2019 or May/June 2020 graduates
- Prepares SEC regulatory and financial statement filings, Board of Directors’ reporting and other financial information for Fund Administration Department clients as assigned.
- Works with senior level Fund Administrators on regulatory compliance reporting for assigned mutual fund clients.
- Responsible for primary contact with fund clients including coordination of financial projects, including mutual fund expense management and communication of fund operations to clients and other business lines within U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.