Trad Life Sales Intern
Global Atlantic is one of the fastest growing companies in the Life and Annuity industry.1 We are focused on the U.S. retirement and life insurance markets with a broad range of annuities and life insurance options, as well as reinsurance solutions. Our success is based on competitive and innovative product designs, leading investment management and integrated risk management, along with highly experienced leadership.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented people who support our culture of collaboration and innovation. Our unique entrepreneurial culture encourages all employees to assume significant levels of responsibility. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The Sales Operations Intern position is based in our Des Moines, IA office and will support the efforts of our Traditional Life sales team. The Sales Operations department helps keep our sales team running efficiently by developing and managing the tools and resources needed for the team to operate in the field. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the financial services industry and how a sales organization works.
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator, Sales Reporting, and IT resources to enhance Salesforce capabilities and processes
- Build and run reports and dashboards in Salesforce to view trends, manage incentives and provide insights to sales team
- Utilize sales data and concepts to create PowerPoint presentations
- Partner with Marketing and Training resources to improve communications to stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively with peers and management in both written and verbal form.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Results oriented. Works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
At Global Atlantic, enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, with a focus on pay equity and flexibility. We are proud to support work/life balance with flexible work arrangements that meet individual and business needs. A casual dress code, above-average paid time off, parental and military leave, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the extra perks that make Global Atlantic a great place to work. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
In Des Moines, we actively partner with Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa, Make a Wish, and United Way. Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. We encourage qualified applicants from all demographics to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future