Engineering Intern (Avionics/Electrical, Software, Mechanical Systems/Powerplant, Structural Design, Structural Analysis, and flight test)
Piper Aircraft, Inc., is a manufacturer of general aviation aircraft, located at the Vero Beach Municipal Airport in Vero Beach, Florida. Realize your full potential, in our dynamic and fast-paced environment where ideas, talents and experiences are valued.
As a leader in the General Aviation industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Spring Engineering Intern. We have internship opportunities in the following engineering groups: avionics/electrical, software, mechanical systems/powerplant, structural design, structural analysis, and flight test .
Join the Piper Aircraft team as an Intern and find out what it’s like to develop creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry. As a world-renowned General Aviation leader, we offer a rewarding and valuable experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
Internships with us are a hands-on, real time work experience that contributes directly to bottom line, and brings you right into the heart of the aerospace industry.
The Piper Aircraft Intern Program affords students the ability to:
• Learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
• Work on projects and programs currently in progress at Piper Aircraft, which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
• Earn a competitive salary during the program
• Gain possible future employment
Note: Your job responsibilities will vary with the engineering group that you will be interning for.
• Complete assigned projects related to the Engineering group/discipline
• Attend meetings related to the project and the department
• System test interface design
• System test development and execution
• Product validation testing
• System Integration setup and troubleshooting