Direct Support Professional - Vocational Specialist/Job Coach
Make a difference with Partnership Resources, Inc.!
Day hours, 2 weeks PTO to start, affordable insurance, all training is provided!
Partnership Resources, Inc. (PRI), a non-profit organization, seeks a creative and energetic individual to work with adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Who are we looking for?
We currently have an opening in a Vocational Specialist/Job Coach position. In this position, the Vocational Specialist works with people who have disabilities at their place of employment in the community. The Vocational Specialist provides direct care and case management to their own caseload. The position will oversee a single job site or multiple job sites with client caseloads that can range from 4-6 clients in the Metro area. Our clients take pride in their work, and appreciate the support that a job coach provides to them in understanding their job expectations and troubleshooting problems at work.
- Monday through Friday daytime hours (exact start and end times are dependent on job site needs)
- Salary range is $13.00-14.25/hour dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits! Paid Time Off (2 weeks to start), paid holidays off, affordable medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with employer match, employer paid Basic Life AD/D, employer paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- We pride ourselves on promoting from within! Grow with us! We provide paid training opportunities for professional and personal development
- Providing direct support for people with disabilities
- Implementing positive support strategies
- Managing your own caseload
- Advocating for individuals on your caseload and helping them make choices and problem solve
- Supporting individuals to achieve their goals
- Collecting data, documenting and creating progress reviews and outcomes
- Attending monthly team meetings
- This position does not require you to transport clients
- Must be able to pass a background check with the Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Experience working with people with disabilities preferred
- Prior job coaching experience a plus
Must be able to pass a background check with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
For more information about us, visit our website at www.partnershipresources.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/partnershipresources.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!