Direct Support Professional - Program Specialist
Are you looking for a career that makes a difference?
Partnership Resources, Inc. is seeking dynamic individuals with a passion for serving adults who have developmental and intellectual disabilities. We are a fun company that provides engaging team environments and is driven to improve the lives of the people we serve.
We have a need for Direct Support Professional (DSP) Float Staff (or Rovers) in our day programs!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Starting pay is $13.00-14.25/hour depending on experience
- Excellent benefits! Paid Time Off (2 weeks to start), paid holidays off, affordable medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with employer match, employer paid Basic Life AD/D, employer paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- We pride ourselves on promoting from within! Grow with us! We provide paid training opportunities for professional and personal development
- This position does not require transportation of clients
In this position, responsibilities include:
- Supporting community, leisure and/or employment opportunities to people with disabilities while providing direct care at day programs Implementing positive support strategies
- Direct care includes assistance with activities of daily living, personal cares (toileting, feeding, and transferring), support of positive behaviors, and working through difficult situations in ways that lead to positive outcomes
- Advocating for people who have disabilities
- Managing your own caseload of 6-10 clients
- Supporting individuals to develop and achieve goals based around person-centered planning and support
- Collecting data, documenting and creating progress reviews and outcomes
- Attending team meetings
Must be able to pass a background check with the Minnesota Department of Human Services. For more information about us, visit our website at www.partnershipresources.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/partnershipresources.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!