2020 Undergraduate Category Analyst
Chewy is hiring motivated, analytical and business-savvy students to join our merchandising and healthcare teams as Category Analysts as we continue to grow, scale and enter new markets. As a Category Analyst, you'll be a critical part of our growing business, owning category performance, onboarding vendor partners and driving strategic projects forward. You'll combine your business acumen and analytical abilities to create the best experience with the products our customers want.
What You'll Do:
- Onboard vendor partners to maximize assortment selection and product category sales
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends to ensure Chewy'scompetitive edge within the marketplace
- Analyze category and customer experience data to understand root causes and develop strategic recommendations
- Lead strategic projects and develop process improvements to improve efficiency and performance of the team
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain, private label, finance, catalogue and product teams
What You'll Need:
- Current enrollment in a BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or related analytical area, graduating no later than June 2020.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and drive your work forward in an ambiguous environment.
- Previous internship experience in eCommerce, buying, account management, product management, category management, consulting, analytics, finance or marketing preferred
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Apply Directly at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/campus/jobs/1857526
Who We Are:
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too—that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side. Our opportunities are based in our headquarters in sunny Dania Beach, FL.