Sales Operations Analyst
Position Title: Business Operations Analyst
Reports To: Vice President, Business Operations
Screenvision provides cinema marketing solutions to its advertising clients through on-screen sight, sound and motion (Cinema Spots), still image advertising (Cinema Slides) and in-theater promotional opportunities (Cinema Extensions). Nationally, Screenvision is the largest cinema network, exclusively providing Cinema Spots to advertisers on more than half of the nation's available movie screens. On the regional level, the company's Screenvision Direct business unit offers Cinema Slide and promotional opportunities to small and mid-sized businesses in local markets around the country.
The Business Operations Analyst will assist the Vice President of Business Operations in the development and execution of processes and strategies that help our sales teams run effectively and efficiently. This includes reporting and forecasting revenue, managing sales tools and resources, maintaining our CRM database system, forecasting and analyzing our current business, setting company goals, and representing the needs of sales across Screenvision Media.
- Manage and update the weekly sales report which tracks sales activity and booked revenue.
- Monitor and analyze information within Screenvision’s CRM system.
- Develop and recommend comprehensive plans and strategies that address target revenue growth, manpower requirements, target accounts and/or market share objectives
- Assist with establishing sales metrics, revenue forecasting, and budgets.
- Research new leads and prospects for the sales team.
- Analyze trends in our current business
- Assist in the monthly financial close process
- Assist with the creation of management presentations
- Answer ad hoc requests from the sales team involving historical sales, category trends, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the sales team and other departments such as finance, marketing, IT, and operations for any requests and services needed.
- 1-3 years of experience required – in media, research, business, or sales
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Extremely Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel).
- Ability to diagnose and utilize sales data effectively
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management skills and prioritizing projects.
- Must have extreme attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to comfortably work in a fast paced environment.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE