Sales Development Representative
The SelfMade mission is to help e-commerce entrepreneurs grow their business. We leverage technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions.
SelfMade values constant improvement and communication that is honest, thoughtful and kind. We have an inclusive, innovative, and inspired workplace, driven by our passion for our customers' success.
We are looking for a highly driven and outgoing individual to join our growing Sales team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will generate new business by qualifying and nurturing inbound leads as well as participate in outbound campaigns.
- Support the Sales team in growing the revenue of the business
- Create a professional and engaging first impression with our prospects and customers
- Thoroughly qualify all inbound and outbound opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives for a smooth customer experience
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting
- Prioritize leads, research prospects and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Identify customer requirements and make tailored SelfMade product recommendations by the strategic verticals we service
- Manage follow-up with calls-to-action to consistently build a sales pipeline
- Exceed activity and pipeline goals on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in sales - client-facing, consulting or marketing
- SaaS experience preferredDriven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in time management, setting priorities, and taking initiative
- Track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and webinar
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Understand and apply effective business development strategies and techniques
- A passion for building new business
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platform
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Free ClassPass and Subsidized gym memberships
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401K Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen with groceries and seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA & free CitiBike
- Monthly Team Outings & catered lunches
- 20 Paid Vacation Days & Unlimited Sick Days
- Office Located in Little Italy
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assignment, phone screen, and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.