SAP’s IMPACT PROGRAM: LEADERSHIP ROTATIONAL PROGRAM - Future Leaders in Training
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. SAP customers represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world.
Are you ready to become part of SAP’s IMPACT Program?
Who You Are
Just completing your degree and you’re super smart! You have 1-2 years’ internship experience and are an innovative thinker with a passion for driving things forward and building something bigger than yourself. You excel in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and have a knack for thinking quick and strategically. Driving results keeps you motivated, and you are known for championing breakthrough ideas and initiatives. You are comfortable with working varying roles, embrace variety and love charting your own path; IMPACT is for you!
Join us to make an IMPACT
This 12-month program is sponsored by the office of the CEO, and will provide you world-class hands-on development opportunities, sponsorship and exposure. Your placement will allow you to discover opportunities for and influence change across business areas and flexibility to pick roles that will stretch you and develop your interests. SAP’s IMPACT Program will enable you to accelerate your growth and career at SAP.
What you get as Part of IMPACT:
- Full-time position with real responsibilities and impact from day one, as well as high visibility within the organization
- Outstanding hands-on rotational and cross cultural experiences across core business and corporate functions
- Learning and training opportunities to further develop your career
- Networking opportunities with senior executives, industry leaders and customers to grow your visibility and network
- Tailored career development trainings and support to continue your growth in strategy, personal brand, self-awareness and leadership
You’re great at
- Corporate internship experience
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities through involvement in community, student or non-profit organizations
- As a successful applicant, you bring an understanding of the business and collaborate to design solutions/approaches that are simple and scalable
- Hungry for a challenge and varied fast paced work environment
- Quick to learn in dynamic settings, ability to provide problem solution options and insight
- Comfortable with change and ambiguous situations
- Work with appropriate sense of urgency and deliver high level of quality
- Anticipate and manage project expectations and risks; present problems and solutions effectively to appropriate leadership
- You have analytical skills and are comfortable working with data to gain insight, form hypotheses, and measure outcomes
- Creative and strong collaborator
- Strong ability to communicate and promote new approaches
- Ability to quickly forge strong internal and external relationships
- Must have completed undergrad or masters degree prior to program start in Sept 2019
- International work experience and other languages
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- Enjoy dynamic, high energy environments