Email Marketing Strategist
Campaign Inbox is seeking an Email Marketing Strategist to join our fast-growing team in Washington, D.C.
Please apply directly here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/campaign-inbox/jobs/67860b0183accaef0a0d
At Campaign Inbox, we strive to help our clients win the fight for the inbox. We aim to prove that getting a user to hit the ‘subscribe’ button doesn’t have to be a hassle. We have a track record of success working with industry-leading brands, non-profits, issue advocacy groups, and political campaigns. Our approach is very hands-on and predicated on the belief that we can make a real difference in the world of outbound communication and marketing.
Our team is made up of industry-leading digital marketers, email tacticians, engineers, and product specialists with decades of experience encouraging and pushing innovation across the marketing industry. We approach everything from a people first perspective - our end goal is to make direct marketing more of a two-way street between a brand and its customers.
We're looking for an Email Marketing Strategist to support our Email Operations team and execute award-winning email strategy for our clients. The Email Marketing Strategist will also work closely with the accounts and marketing teams, as well as company leadership. In this position, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in learning about marketing and work with high-profile clients. You will enjoy working with some of the brightest minds in our industry, cutting-edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products on a regular basis.
- Work with industry leaders to execute email strategy for our clients
- Produce email reports to clients; provide context to clients within reports
- Assist with database functions & list management
- Support Account Managers in executing strategy for clients
- Set up and send HTML email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Contribute to product development for Campaign Inbox’s ESP
- Interact with clients, including top conservative advocacy groups and some of the most competitive 2020 political campaigns
- Provide thoughtful strategy recommendations to help clients grow and manage their email lists, and reach their email marketing goals
- HTML experience preferred
- Detail-oriented; pay thorough attention to your work and the work of your teammates
- Focused; able to take on multiple projects at one time while still meeting timelines and budgets
- Communication; ability to translate client needs to our development team
- Teamwork; willing to jump in and help to get a job done well and quickly
- Self-starter; flourish in a startup environment where you have the talent to find new solutions to problems
- Adaptability skills and ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Interest in working with center-right organizations
- You must be able to work out of our Washington, D.C. office.