Provide "Athletic Training Services" to student-athletes under the direction of a team physician or by written referral from a physician, and in accordance with state athletic training practice act. Provide athletic training services to student athletes during the school year sports season and as needed by the district during the off season.
- Provide athletic training services for all home contests and away varsity football games.
- Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, student-athletes, parents and coaching staff.
- Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments, progress and outcome.
- Develop and maintain a budget for the athletic training program.
- Schedule and facilitate computerized neurocognitive baseline testing for each student-athlete.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information.
- Maintain Title IX Log.
- Maintain a valid certificate including: Certification as an athletic trainer by the Board of Certification, Inc. Registration by the PA State Board of Medicine or State Board of Osteopathic Medicine as an Athletic Trainer. Hold and maintain professional rescuer CPR certification.
Salary $30,000 - $35,000 based on experience