Finance Summer Intern (MBA)
Today’s world runs on electronics. From smart phones to internet access, today’s world is increasingly defined by any-time, any-place connectivity. For more than 75 years, Keysight Technologies, Inc. has been the world’s premier provider of measurement equipment for the electronics industry. We are the test solutions partner to engineers, scientists and service providers worldwide in every phase of the electronic product lifecycle – from research to manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Keysight’s FY18 revenue was $3.9B, we have 12,900 employees worldwide, we serve customers in more than 100 countries, and our corporate headquarters is in Santa Rosa. We are looking to hire the best people in engineering, research, field sales, marketing, finance, and business management to redefine technology.
Our 10-week finance internship program runs in the late May to early August timeframe and provides students with short-term positions that enable them to gain valuable real-world experience by taking on projects within various Finance & Accounting teams at the Santa Rosa site. Examples of recent intern projects include:
• Assessing and comparing the financial performance of a software division relative to major competitors
• Working with the Treasury team to prepare a ratings agency presentation package
• Evaluating customer payment terms across countries and industries to determine how to improve collection results
The projects for next summer will offer the intern an opportunity to work in such areas as Business Finance, Internal Audit, External Reporting, Investor Relations, Treasury and Tax.
Applicants must be from an accredited MBA program on track to graduate in 2021.
Applicants must list completed accounting and finance classes on their resume.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Sound understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts (e.g. NPV, IRR)
• Strong Excel modeling and database skills
• Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Ability to drive for results
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to deliver effective verbal and written presentations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at www.jobs.keysight.com.
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer