Ford 2020 Finance Summer Internship Opportunity
We are looking for finance professionals who are hardworking, intellectually curious, innovative, confident, and have a commitment to excellence to join our “ONE FORD” team. Ford Motor Company’s Finance organization is widely recognized as a corporate model of excellence. One Team: As part of the global Finance team, our thoughts, ideas and recommendations play a vital part in helping the team succeed. One Plan: As finance leaders, we serve as an integral driver of the success of Ford’s global plan. One Goal: We are strategic partners driving exceptional results – and we do this with uncompromising integrity and ethics. One Ford: We go further to deliver innovative products that contribute to creating a better world.
Finance has a robust presence in nearly every Ford plant, division, operation, and major subsidiary around the world. We are collaborative business partners and trusted advisors, serving as integral members of the Company’s management team. We have a passion for the business, and are leaders in Ford’s global decision-making. Working with our cross-functional partners in Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing Sales & Service and Ford Credit, we help to plan, build, market, and sell Ford Products around the world and ensure that we do it profitably. Many of today’s leading executives developed their business acumen at Ford Finance. We attract top professionals who want to challenge themselves, test their skills, develop their talents and discover their full potential. Typical experiences for an intern challenge you to demonstrate strong business acumen and technical skills, while working on projects related to Marketing, Sales & Service finance, Product Development finance, Manufacturing finance, Purchasing finance, Treasury, Audit, Accounting and Ford Credit.
- Juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math or Statistics and a GPA of at least 3.20 on a 4.0 Scale (or equivalent).
- Masters of Science candidates will have completed the first year of a Master’s program with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math or Statistics and a GPA of at least a 3.20 on a 4.0 Scale (or equivalent).
- GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of business concepts, realistic judgment and quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Model and describe leadership (integrity, drive, courage and initiative) in personal and professional settings.
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period.
- Work effectively with others in the spirit of a “ONE Ford” team. Write and speak clearly, concisely and persuasively.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.