Ford Finance - Career Foundation Program (Undergrad, Full-time)
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With all of our incredible plans for the future, there’s no better place to jump start an amazing career than Ford. We’re looking for talented, bright and driven people to join our Finance team, widely recognized as a corporate model of excellence. As you help advance Ford’s global plan, you’ll make a significant impact on nearly every Ford plant, division, operation, and major subsidiary around the world.
What you’ll be able to do:
The Finance Career Foundation Program (CFP) is an integral component of our commitment to our employees’ long-term personal and professional development. Many of today’s leading executives developed their business acumen at Ford finance. We attract top professionals who want to challenge themselves, test their skills, develop their talents and discover their full potential. The CFP rotational program sets the foundation for on-going competency-based development by providing our new Financial Analysts with:
- Numerous developmental opportunities and specialized training to learn the basics of the automotive and related financing business.
- Cross-organizational experiences to build competencies and enable the development of finance expertise and business leadership.
- Opportunities through structured amenities such as mentoring circles and networking events to develop relationships between other new hires, supervisors, finance leadership and business interfaces.
Typical rotational experiences for new financial analysts may include accounting, capital investment analysis, cash management and forecasting, financial reporting, internal auditing, manufacturing cost analysis, product pricing, profit forecasting, revenue and market analysis and vehicle program cost analysis.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, math or statistics
- GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Our preferred requirements:
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong communication abilities
- Interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of business concepts, realistic judgement and quantitative and critical thinking skills
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, retirement and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.