Registered Nurse - CRU- Critical Care
ADVOCATE CONDELL MEDICAL CENTER
Advocate Condell Medical Center has been providing high quality care to residents in the north suburbs for more than 85 years. It is the largest health care provider and only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois. Advocate Condell is a non-profit, acute care hospital offering a full spectrum of medical services. This includes everything from obstetrics, radiology services and rehabilitation to open heart surgery, neurosurgery and oncology.
Advocate Condell has been named a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics three times, and was recently awarded the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) prestigious Magnet designation. This designation is the highest honor and level of recognition ANCC awards to nursing services in national and international health care. Magnet designation is the gold standard by which nursing and patient care is measured.
Advocate Condell is accredited by DNV Healthcare as a Primary Stroke Center and also features an emergency department approved for pediatrics backed by the resources of Advocate Children’s Hospital.”
The Clinical Resource Unit (CRU) is a highly specialized team of Registered Nurses and Patient Care Technicians, previously referred to as Float Pool, that have multiple competencies and are oriented to multiple units within Condell Hospital.
What you will need:
- Associate Degree of Nursing or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (preferred) from accredited school of nursing
- Non BSN nurses must start a BSN program within two years of hire date and complete within 5 years (tuition assistance available)
- Current Illinois RN license
- BLS American Heart Association
- Previous experience as a licensed RN on a hospital based ICU or Emergency Department unit