Properties Management Summer Internship
Cianbro Properties is offering a Summer 2020 internship to a talented individual who would like to work directly with the Property Management Team to gain experience in how a multi-million dollar construction company manages properties and facilities across the country.
-Work closely with an assigned mentor.
- Hands-on experience working with the trades crew (electricians, carpenters, equipment operators, plumbers, HVAC technicians, etc.) to gain a better understanding of the scheduling, planning, and managing of daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance, preventative maintenance, and small renovation projects.
-8 weeks property assessment project to include:
- Visiting all local properties and execute site assessments.
- Conduct an evaluation of current facility conditions and capital assets.
- Identify necessary repairs and upgrades to the facilities and assets that will preserve their ability to continue to support the mission and activities they were assigned to serve, making sure they align with company directives.
-1 week Property Assessment Report Out:
- Develop a 45-minute report out to be given to company executives and the property manager outlining current conditions, necessary repairs and upgrades in order to align with company needs and goals.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must be enrolled in a degree program in an architectural, engineering, or related field; or demonstrate relevant experience and interest in appropriate fields.
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), AutoCAD a plus
- Proven cross-group collaboration skills
- Strict adherence to company policies
Primary work location will be in Pittsfield, Maine. Local travel may be required.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply at https://www.cianbro.com/Careers/Cianbro -- College Intern – Student Posting