Email Marketing Coordinator
BASYS Processing, Inc. is searching for a highly driven and organized Email Marketing Coordinator to connect prospective customers and partners with our world-class products and services. You’ll leverage your expertise and creativity to craft email marketing programs and campaigns, consistently testing and measuring results to increase engagement. As a part of our growing Marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in helping us reach our objectives and shaping the future of our marketing strategies!
Our ideal candidate is someone with an exceptional track record of using Email Marketing Automation Software to create and implement multi-layered programs & campaigns to various audience segments. This person should be able to perform well under deadlines, possess superior proof-reading skills, and have the desire to stay at the forefront of B2B email marketing best practices.
What you will do:
- Plan, create, execute, and track a variety of email marketing campaigns for various products and services
- Gather tracking metrics for regular reporting of email campaigns, and analyze the data to improve deliverability and performance in an effort to increase engagement
- Master our email marketing automation platform, Act-On, and seek out ways to upgrade and refine the execution of our email marketing programs
- Collaborate on analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to shape future marketing strategies
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or comparable field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 2+ years experience creating and implementing marketing campaigns using an Email Marketing Automation Platform (Act-On, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, or similar)
Additional Software and CRM Qualifications:
- Applied knowledge of email marketing platforms including creating, automating, executing, and analyzing campaigns, as well as a strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Understanding of CRM systems, especially data management, list management, and reporting
- MS Office, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
BASYS Processing, Inc. is an industry leader in software, point of sale, and merchant services, that provides direct credit and debit card processing solutions for businesses across the country. BASYS is a proud, family-owned business that continues to experience growth year after year! We treat our clients, vendors and team like people, not numbers. BASYS is proud to maintain a 90% customer retention rate in an industry where retention rates often average only 60%-70%. This is a perfect example of how our customer-oriented sales process and business model sets us apart.