Manufacturing Supervisor - Quality Compliance
To provide supervisory leadership, efficient management and creative problem solving, in department related plant operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· 100% review of all instrument calibrations, system accuracy tests, and temperature uniformity surveys.
· Maintain a schedule of uniformity testing for all furnaces and ensure compliance.
· Involvement in all refractory and control repair decisions to determine testing requirements.
· Involvement in trouble shooting and determining proper repair procedures for furnaces.
· Involvement in any upgrade to equipment or purchase of new equipment to ensure compliance to specifications.
· Involvement in all audits, NCR reviews, corrective actions and product risk assessments involving furnaces.
· Manufacturing shop floor experience desired
· B.S./ B.A (engineering discipline preferred) or equivalent work experience.
· Background in Thermal processing equipment, quality or electronics is preferred
· Exposure to Theory of Constraints throughput and inventory management preferred
· Union experience preferred
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Strong inter-personal skills.
· Leadership ability.
· Management acumen.
· Ability to multitask
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wyman Gordon is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 508-839-8004 for assistance.