Intern - Investments (Normal, IL)
This internship serves Compeer Financial’s internal and external clients by providing financial investment services. The Intern provides valuable research and documentation on investment opportunities and deals.
- Research on companies we are bidding on, websites, locations of properties and banks.
- Summary reports on deals.
- Assist with data location and input.
- Assist team in understanding new technologies and technology issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Working towards completing an accounting, finance or agribusiness degree, with 1-2 years completed.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and software applications such as Excel, Word, and Access.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem solving skills and time management required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Compeer Financial requires all applicants to complete the application on our website to be considered for this position. Apply online here.