The Account Manager is responsible for working with a dedicated portfolio of several hundred merchants and our strategic partners such as regional banks, by assisting them with any of their concerns or questions and building lasting relationships. You will be developing relationships with the Bank’s C-level officers, branch managers along with bank referred clients who are owners of small to medium sized businesses, CFO’s, and Controller’s.
We are seeking an individual who is smart, friendly, detail oriented, a quick learner, has a great attitude and enjoys working with people. An ideal candidate enjoys talking with customers on the phone, solving problems and working with computers. Experience working for a bank, software company, or in the credit card payments industry is not required as we are looking professionals with the natural ability to provide top notch customer service to businesses, we can train the right person.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of merchants by fielding their incoming calls
- Answer customer questions on the initial call, or further research any issues with a follow-up time within the hour, or at the very least the same business day
- Work with the sales team to implement new accounts
- Answer all calls with a high degree of professionalism and energy and build relationships with clients.
- 3-5 years of customer service/account management experience working directly with the customers, training, and answering questions, as well as working directly with the outside sales team, vendors, and owners
- Someone who is the best in their current position, and looking to be more. We want an individual who wants to fill a significant role within the company and not just be an anonymous player.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- A self-driven individual with outstanding integrity and willing to take responsibility for his or her own actions and performance
- Ability to solve problems, or proactively seek a resolution through other resources in a timely fashion
- Ability to multitask a variety of responsibilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to utilize knowledge and skills to take the initiative
Recommended Skills or Special Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of computer software systems including CRM’s helpful
- Ability to analyze and research to resolve issues
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varying responsibilities and shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly
Basys Processing Inc. is known for providing an exceptional service with a personal touch for its clients, and building professional relationships with the merchants is how the Relationship Managers keep them with our company. Our strength is satisfying our clients' needs on the first call; a goal that allows us to retain 90% of clients that continue to process with us in an industry that typically maintains less than 75% of clients.
BASYS provides direct credit and debit card processing solutions for businesses across the country. We treat our team, clients, and vendors like people, not numbers. BASYS is proud to maintain a 90% customer retention rate of clients that continue to process, in an industry where retention rates often average closer to 70 to 75%. We feel that this is a perfect example of how our customer oriented business model sets us apart.
If you are the person that others go to when they need answers and know you will get it done right the first time, you are the person we are looking for!