Strategic Account Manager
· Develop and manage project plans for upgrading eClinicalWorks EHR/PM, Companion products and interfaces technologies.
· The project plan will include pre-session check, eCW version build detail, DB version, Tomcat version, interfaces, content patches, companion products dependencies.
· The project plan will also cover various elements such as project objectives, system specification, schedules, staffing, change management request if needed by the client, risk assessment and mitigation plan, communication protocols with the client and internal, etc.
Strategic Analysis & Relationship Building
· To Maximize the benefits of the EMR /PM implementation , the SAM has to understand clients’ businesses which include the objective information about the client by researching their website and carrying out detailed SWOT analysis of the clients to identify and document potential risks, assess impacts, and recommend solutions using eClinicalWorks suite of information technology products and services then communicate with the clients accordingly assessing their overall comfort level with eClinicalWorks EHR/PM understanding their business operations helping them to achieve their goals.
· Analyze product utilization and recommend products, features, and/or services to improve clients’ workflows and patient care.
· Manage client projects for move to the cloud from locally hosted environment, interoperability, products deployment, revenue cycle management, post go live data migration by working with internal eClinicalWorks teams through strategic project management approach.
· Cultivate lasting relationships with clients through routine calls, periodic check ins and / or face to face meeting as and when needed, seeking ways to increase customer adoption and satisfaction
· The SAM is responsible for planning deployment of any critical patient safety or regulatory patches.
· HIPAA: SAM is responsible of reporting any HIPAA complaints to the HIPAA high tech team.
· The SAM is responsible for documenting any and every call that takes place with the client in the interactions module including routine calls, client escalations, client calls or emails, upgrade, upgrade prep calls, post upgrade follow up calls, outreach calls, etc.
· The Sam is responsible for guiding the client on how to receive timely customer service through our eCW online available resources.
· Bachelor’s degree minimum
· eCW Product knowledge
· Client management experience along with conflict management
· Deployment planning along with technical skills
· Analytical skills to be able to identify the weakness, issue, and help
· Reporting skills to be able to report on findings and outcomes after plan of action
· Reporting on satisfaction along with types of issues faced
· Executive level communication and ability to hold meetings with actions
· Travel requirement would be 20% - 50%
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world.