1) Support business activities during staff vacancies, ad hoc projects or an increase in work volume in ARD.
2) Learn to be a Griffin database 'power user' and in-house expert with a special emphasis on extracting and analyzing data as well as maintaining constituent records.
3) Learn best practices for using the system and teach team members how to accomplish tasks in Griffin.
4) Learn to construct detailed queries and data retrievals for reporting purposes.
5) Prepare reports, spreadsheets, graphs and charts for metrics, presentations and meetings.
6) Generate accurate mail lists, email lists and specialized distribution lists as needed.
7) Maintain team data necessary for review.
8) Synthesize research information to create complex documents, reports, correspondence and other research materials.
9) Proofread and copy-edit documents such as reports, letters, memos, analyses, etc.
10) Work on marketing materials in print, online and email to promote and engage alumni.
11) Update and maintain assigned websites.
12) Collaborate with colleagues to execute programs with a focus on increasing participation, revenue and engagement from alumni.
13) Provide a high level of customer service in all interactions.
14) Support teams on event execution and staff events.
15) Record event and visit details.
16) Provide information in response to specific requests, direct calls and other relevant information to appropriate individuals while using discretion and judgment with confidential information.
17) Schedule meetings and produce meeting materials as needed.
18) Maintain thorough knowledge of University priorities and programs.
19) Understand department's strategy and processes to manage volunteers and resources effectively.
20) Conduct a variety of essential projects to support alumni and volunteer initiatives as assigned.
21) Seek opportunities for professional development that will enhance job performance, including building networks within the University and with colleagues at peer institutions.