Enterprise Information Architect
The Enterprise Information Architect is responsible for reviewing the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of data and information designs and provides oversight of transactional and analytic information across the organization. This position will be responsible for ensuring that information and data solutions meet architectural principles and standards. This position is accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes. The Data Architect is responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting the business.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis and design on the enterprise data model, including domain data models, MDM, data lakes, modeling for various operational requirements.
- Architect data flows into and out of enterprise boundaries and model intermediate data flows within the enterprise applications.
- Prepare data for enterprise use to include, ML and AI application use.
- Design for event-based applications, telemetry, monitoring, and other operational use cases.
- Performance and scalability needs for data storage and analysis/persistence layer optimization for all applications.
- Modernization of our current architecture and formulating a state of art persistence layer for a company-wide data lake to solve analytics and operational needs.
- Collaborate across multiple technical functions and build consensus on enterprise data architecture.
- 5-6 years of prior experience with Azure, SQL and no-SQL with focus on Data Modeling (adequately skilled in data normalization), Data warehousing (prior experience building data marts and data lakes), Data Science (adequate expertise building inference engines on big data platforms for predictive and machine learning systems) and Data Analysis (prior experience with compliance reporting systems, audit and data governance).
- 3+ years of experience with Hadoop/DFS. Should have prior experience with building high performance NoSQL datastores for high traffic and high velocity data attributes, practical experience with storage formats like Parquet or ORC, expertise with support for Schema stamping and schema evolution, past experience with Data Governance and access control issues related to NoSQL stores Ranger / Atlas, prior experience with query engines like Hive, Presto or Impala, Bigdata related ETL frameworks like Sqoop / Gobblin / Marmaray
- 3+ years of solid experience with Hive, exposure with writing map reduce, query optimization with Pig Native, Presto (preferred) or Impala
- 3-4+ years of experience with event-driven frameworks like Kafka, data access, ingress/egress, security and encryption on Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, and hybrid cloud build on VMWare.
- Overall 6+ years of solid experience on data/persistence related issues with an exclusive focus on architecture and performance on high volume high traffic systems with ACID and time series characteristics.
- 5+ years of Healthcare domain experience, preferably an integrated healthcare organization, with exposure to HL7, FHIR data models.
- 5+ years of experience in data security/governance for audit & compliance, CMS, HEDIS, HIPAA, PHI, PIA, etc.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.