LN Video Network College Associate (Summer 2020)
Title: LN Video Network College Associate (Summer 2020)
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a LN Video Network College Associate.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
- Support a roster of artists and labels
- Build upon existing systems of rights administration and client relationship management
- Research, create and implement data driven content and program strategy recommendations
- YouTube optimization and performance analysis including titles, tags, descriptions, thumbnails, annotations, cards, post frequency, and other new products as they become available
- Perform regular checks of priority releases to ensure all content ingestions are accurate and complete
- Attend industry events, including concerts and showcases, outside of normal working hours
- Degree in Music Business, Communications, or other relevant field preferred
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and online video space
- Rights Administration experience with an understanding of basic digital operations function, including but not limited to, working in content management systems, an understanding of and ability to edit XML transport documents, and a keen eye for review of descriptive and technical metadata
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions-oriented
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic, and positive attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Enjoys working in a high intensity environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at
www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
This program is during Summer 2020.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.