Experiential College Associate (Summer 2020)
Title: Experiential College Associate (Summer 2020)
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking an Experiential College Associate.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
This exciting position offers the selected individual the opportunity to learn about and contribute to producing various live experiences within Live Nation’s Media & Sponsorship Integrated Marketing Department. You will work as part of the Experiential Team helping to execute Sponsorship projects with a focus on festival activations, hospitality events, custom concerts and more.
- Assisting the Experiential team with the following:
- All aspects of event production: design, budget, VIP experiences, content and technology, legal, marketing, logistics and operations, research, etc.
- On event advances with venues and vendors with spreadsheets and updates
- Communicating, planning, and executing information to internal departments and vendors
- Creating, updating, and maintaining event related documents such as: event budget, run of shows, contact sheets, staff manuals, safety plans, event layouts, etc.
- Preparing onsite assets such as parking passes, credential packets, catering packets, etc.
- Maintaining, organizing, and reconciling pre and post-event settlements such as: expenses and receipts
- Monitoring the Experiential team storage room and storage warehouse’s inventory of supplies. Ordering and tracking the replenishment of supplies, as directed
- Developing and executing research projects included but not limited to any upcoming event projects, design decks, new vendors, new technologies etc.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Enrolled junior or senior at an accredited college
- Detail-oriented, motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly through email & in person
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
This program is during Summer 2020.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.