Sales Support Internship
Sales Support Internship
FUNCTION: Business IT
SUB FUNCTION: Sales
REPORT TO: General Manager
LOCATION: Cedar Rapids, IA
EDUCATION: Pursuing a business degree
EXPERIENCE: Not required
What we are looking for?
Our team is looking for a friendly and outgoing voice to make calls to potential prospects. This role will assist in generating revenue by driving appointments for our sales teams. Must be passionate and driven to achieve results.
Our ideal candidate is humble, passionate and always thinking about the next opportunity. They are self-motivated, wise, have common sense and use good judgement.
What you will accomplish and experience
- Learn the latest sales verbiage and techniques from seasoned and professional sales teams using industry leading sales processes.
- Maintain phone-based customer service relationships.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge and understanding of product and services.
- Promotes the benefits and values of products and services.
- Implement techniques to convert calls to appointments.
- Uphold high professional standards in office and especially on the phone with potential clients.
- Track daily call log while managing pipeline and working inside CRM systems.
- Create sales opportunities using sales management systems.
- Answer potential client questions about products and services at a high level.
- Excellent communication skills—both speaking and listening.
- Ability to build rapport on the phone.
- Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in setting up an appointment.
- Willingness to accept feedback and be coached.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
CCR is a privately held corporation that was founded in 1986 that provides technology services to large and small businesses nation-wide from our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our achievements include:
- Top quartile revenue growth and median-to-top-quartile EBITDA profitability for each of the last 5 years as per the worldwide Service Leadership Index® precision benchmark.
- Nationally recognized as “Great Place to Work” – 3 years in a row
- 9-years consecutively listed on Inc. 5000
o Listed 7 times as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America
- 6-year consecutive top 100 listing on MSPMentor 501 internationally
- Finalist or Winner from Technology Association of Iowa for the following:
o IT Service Provider of the Year (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013)
o Top Growth Company of the Year (2017)
o Best User of Technology (2015)
o Technology company of the year (2015, 2014, 2013)
Learn more about CCR and our values: https://ccr.net/who-we-are/
CCR offers a unique work-life balance and environment. Our competitive benefits package includes free daily lunch for employees, gym membership reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k program, quarterly profit sharing, short & long term disability and life insurance and lots of development opportunities to help you grow your professional career.
Learn about our culture: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/circle-computer-resources-inc