Creative College Associate (Summer 2020)
Title: Creative College Associate (Summer 2020)
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Creative College Associate to help build dynamic marketing collateral and support the team across creative briefs.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
- Generating multiple concepts to creatively solve a single challenge outlined in a client brief
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects from concept to completion at once under tight deadlines
- Understanding overall marketing messaging and how this relates to creative output
- Designing both print and digital media, including marketing collateral, mocks and logos
- Work with each property to understand and convey their personality
- Sit in on and participate in internal & external meetings with Sales, Partners, and other departments with an eye towards creative requirements and needs
- Pursuing a BFA and/or MFA degree in graphic/web design or equivalent creative program.
- Online portfolio showcasing relevant projects that demonstrate the designer’s creativity and process.
- Strong knowledge of Visual Design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory. Motion Graphics or web design with HTML/CSS literacy experience are definite pluses.
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator and working in Keynote
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload, timely and efficiently.
- Effective communication skills, ability to verbalize ideas and concepts.
- Collaborative spirit, ability to work with departments both in the office and remote.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
This program is during Summer 2020.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.