Business Development Internship - Summer 2020
Business Development Internship
At Thomson Reuters Core Publishing Solutions, we provide quality book printing and distribution services for our clients throughout Minnesota, the United States and around the world. With a range of printing, warehousing, and fulfillment services to offer, we provide clients with timely, cost-effective solutions to their printing and distribution needs.
Our 1.3 million square foot manufacturing facility in Eagan, Minnesota, is one of the largest printing, warehousing and fulfillment facilities in the United States. We have a strong history of creating quality products for businesses within Thomson Reuters and for external customers around the globe.
We have a full-time Business Development Internship position open for Summer 2020
The Business Development Intern will assist with the development, execution and measurement of sales campaigns designed to increase target market leads and drive sales for Thomson Reuters Core Publishing Solutions.
- Sells Thomson Reuters’ Core Publishing Solutions services on outbound calls using a consultative and solutions based sales approach
- Actively coordinates with the Business Development Manager to maintain, develop and grow a rigorous pipeline, with accurate forecasting
- Actively prospect for new sales opportunities with tools such as LinkedIn and HubSpot Marketing system
- Captures and records customer information and sales activity data into Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Obtains competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies
- Assumes other responsibilities as required by management
Education and Experience:
- 3rd or 4th year BA Student in business sales or a related field/
- Previous sales experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (Experience with Google Analytics, Sales Force, HubSpot a plus)
- Planning and project management skills
- Ability to take direction on projects
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office