Social & Measurement College Associate (Summer 2020)
Title: Social & Measurement College Associate (Summer 2020)
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking Social & Measurement College Associate.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
- Assist in the set up & execution of social & proximity campaigns
- Understand the ins and outs of Live Nation digital
- Assist in our client-obsessed efforts to spread greater knowledge within Media & Sponsorship by creating post-event recap reports
- Leverage your creative writing skills to help build custom fan experiences
- Search our various qualitative and quantitative resources to leverage fan quotes that will enhance pitches, proposals, studies, and thought leadership Live Nation produces
- Help research team design, field, and analyze custom research activities to create powerful stories for brands
- Assist in writing and building fan surveys as well as maintain a database of survey questions
- Help in the creation of research report, including creation of charts and building slides
- Knowledgeable about social media campaigns (specifically FB/TW)
- Must be a current Junior or Senior enrolled in a Bachelor’s program or enrolled in a Master’s program at an accredited college or university, preferably in a marketing, communications, statistics, psychology, or sociology program and focus in/coursework in consumer insights, marketing, or marketing research
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to switch gears and multi-task to handle multiple projects with constantly evolving deadlines
- Eagerness to translate insights/findings into sales proposals/pitch meetings and reports
- Attention to detail, as quality and accuracy of work is essential for success in this role
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization and communication skills preferred
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
This program is during Summer 2020.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.