Compensation Analyst - req10163
The attraction, engagement, and retention of top talent is key to State Farm’s continued success as a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. The Compensation Department plays an integral part in State Farm’s mission by ensuring the competitiveness, integrity, and evolution of our reward strategy for employees.
A “day in the life” of a Compensation Analyst at State Farm includes:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Utilizing innovative and creative solutions to monitor the progress of our programs and come up with future enhancements
- Developing, designing, implementing, and administering compensation and performance assessment policies and programs
- Interpreting policies and counseling business partners on State Farm's compensation and performance assessment philosophies
- Completing and conducting analysis of market surveys to support market pricing philosophy
- Partnering with business areas to design, develop, analyze, and review positions, including developing level descriptions
- Training and educating HR partners and department management on new or existing programs
We are open to considering candidates in our Bloomington and Hub Locations (Dunwoody, GA, Richardson, TX and Phoenix, AZ)
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Ability to work with/analyze data, critical thinking, change agility, strong relationship building and collaboration skills, completed staff work, decision making and judgment
- HR and Compensation experience preferred
What You Can Expect
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
What’s In It For You
Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential
Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
401k Plan and Fully Funded Pension
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!