Financial Reporting Internal Controls Auditor
Support the ICFR Control Assurance Team of a leading financial firm
· Assess and improve upon the Sarbanes Oxley and Model Audit Rule testing controls framework
· Execute compliance engagements and monitor multiple portfolios of testing activities, including the quality of work performed, timely completion, and communication with the business.
· Develop ICFR Test Strategies through analysis of risks in conjunction with key stakeholders and business unit leadership across multiple product lines and business segments.
· Assist in the coordination of all ICFR testing related activities with External Audit and Regulators
· Prepare internal control documentation including technical memos, work papers and reports where needed.
· Support the facilitation of strong compliance of internal controls across the firm through fostering relationships, information dissemination, education, and feedback
· Maintain a solid understanding of the Internal Audit, Compliance and Accounting industry and applies the internal control and Group SOX Standards
· 3+ years of relevant regulatory internal audit / control testing
· Experience with internal control testing plans, both Business and IT, for compliance with SOX and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR) regulations.
· Broad understanding of Financial Accounting and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR)
· Project management abilities
· Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
· BS/BA (Finance and/or Accounting preferred). CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”