Insurance Operations Intern
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
The Insurance Intern will be responsible for learning all aspects of insurance agency operations. The intern will work support our Benefits and Property & Casualty (P&C) channels.
- Develop and implement customer reporting suite in Salesforce.com (50%)
- Research and test mobile scanning devices and provide a recommendation for purchase
- Develop requirements for a robust referral program using Salesforce.com (25%)
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills are preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Possess strong social skills with a desire to join the business industry upon graduation
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in May
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Sophomore standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Agribusiness or related field
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer. Employment at Midwest Heritage is contingent upon a negative pre-employment drug screen.