We are looking for an AWS Engineer and this person will function as a subject matter expert and contribute to the development of company security policy and procedures around cloud security. They will build security best practices and will be responsible to train the rest of the security team.
- Should have Industry exposure
- AWS Engineer with experience in Python scripting
- Experience in AWS technologies such as EC2, Cloud formation, EMR Cluster, AWS S3, Splunk, and AWS Analytics.
- Big data related AWS technologies like HIVE, Spark, ETL, Presto, Hadoop, Athena, RedShift
- Experience and expertise in AWS services like Amazon DMS Amazon Glue Amazon Lambda
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Experience with Linux distros and/or Unix flavors
- Must be highly structured and able to work with the team
- Excellent social skills and strong in influencing people
- Ability to move quickly and independently and juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and code
- Build most complex and crucial parts of the system
- Influence the architecture and design.
- Analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
- Development in Nodejs
- Working on AWS Could Infrastructure
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- AWS Certification (preferred)