Operations Systems Intern
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business, and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
As a Systems and Operations intern, you will enjoy a unique view of the internal operations of Midwest Heritage and how systems are configured, security is managed, and why data is so important. Your summer will include an opportunity to participate and contribute on projects for new or upgrading systems, performing system maintenance, assisting with data clean up, and review and update documentation. The Systems and Operations intern focuses on efficiency and effective utilization of purchased software to assist the entire organization in improving customer service and experience. Midwest Heritage Interns will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other interns on an enterprise-wide project for the summer.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Skills in the following applications: Microsoft Office (including Access)
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in the month of May
- Previous experience in the financial industry preferred
- A basic understanding of project methodologies recommended.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Junior standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Accounting Information Systems (AIS), Finance or Accounting.
- Classes or experience related to data analytics, project management, or technology preferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer. Employment at Midwest Heritage is contingent upon a negative pre-employment drug screen.